Bikinis are a major part of every woman’s wardrobe. Whether you like them skimpy and seductive or cute and colorful, there’s a suit for every woman and all of her personalities.
There’s no comparing to the feeling you get when you slip on your favorite piece and head out to catch some rays. But once you’re under the sun and the tanning oil has been applied, it can get pretty dull, pretty quickly. No worries! We’ve got our list of the top 10 things you can do in a bikini that will liven up your day in the sun in NO time!
- Photo shoot – Feeling sexy? Flaunt your stuff for an impromptu photo shoot and get some great shots in your favorite suit. Our Mariluz is a great option for this idea.
- Beach volleyball – Gather your friends and hit the court for a fun game where the sun is hot but the bodies are hotter.
- Go for a swim – It may seem obvious, but many times we forget how amazing a dip in the ocean or in the pool feels on a hot day. Go for a swim and refresh yourself.
- Workout – What better way to sweat it out without feeling restricted? Working out in your swimsuit is a great way to let your body breathe as you push it to the max. Try our Marina bikini for some sporty vibes.
- Play in the sprinklers – You don’t have to go far to get some fun in with your bathing suit. Turn on the sprinklers in your backyard and get the kids together for some fun right at home!
- Take a romantic walk on the beach – Don’t forget your hubby loves to see you in your suit as well so a nice, leisurely walk on the beach in your bikini could be a great way to rekindle some flames. Try the sexy Rosalia, it won’t disappoint.
- Have a girls day – Invite the girls over for some wine, apps, and plenty of girl talk while you show off your favorite suits.
- Meditate – Get completely comfortable, connect with your inner voice, and let your mind wander while in a bathing suit that allows you to be you.
- Sleep – No itchy, uncomfortable, or restrictive pjs to keep you tossing and turning. Your favorite suit should hug your body so nicely that sleeping would be the cherry on top.
- Read – Get a comfy chair, a big floppy hat, and a great book to read and you’ve got yourself the perfect combo for some relaxing time out in the sun with a great swim suit.
Cross each one of our top 10 things to do in a bikini off your list when you take advantage of our BIG Spring Sale. Get 35% off and FREE domestic shipping when you use code SPRING35 at checkout.